Get your free estimates!
if you need to schedule an emergency appointment, please call us at
Do You Need Faucet Repair for One or More Faucets in Your Home?
Dripping faucets can cause your home to waste more than 200 gallons of water every month, and that means expensive water bills. If you want to cut down on waste and save money on your water, you should call in a professional for your faucet repair. Besides the waste, leaking faucets may also be a sign that there are other plumbing issues in your home, and those can be costly in the long run. You may require a shower faucet repair, bathtub faucet repair, or kitchen sink faucet repair. When an expert arrives to handle your leaky faucet repair, they will take the time to inspect the area thoroughly and fix the immediate problem, as well as, attend to any larger issues.
Leaky Shower Driving You Mad? Time for a Shower Faucet Repair!
A faucet has a simple purpose: to provide you with water. Most people choose faucets based on their aesthetic appeal, but beauty should be secondary. The primary function is to provide water, and if this feature is not properly fulfilled, your faucets become nothing more than show pieces. Whether you require a shower faucet repair or bathroom faucet repair, an expert will be able to assess your leaky faucets and get to work fixing them. Sometimes, your faucets may require a simple upgrade. Upgrading, or just fixing your showerheads, can instantly transform your bathroom space. Let the professionals do all the work for you. They have the skills and experience to do the job quickly and appropriately the first time. While they are there, get them to check out your kitchen faucets for any other issues.
Leaky Faucet Repair – What Problems Could You Be Facing?
There is a range of common problems that could require leaky faucet repair. Our expert plumbers can attend to a shower faucet repair, kitchen sink faucet repair, and bathtub repairs. Cleaning and replacing old, worn out parts is a common repair, and our professionals have all the necessary tools to repair your faucets effortlessly. Different types of services we offer include:
- Installations – whether you require faucets installed in your kitchen, shower, or bathroom, we can install new faucets for you. If a faucet is installed incorrectly, it can result in low pressure and leaks.
- Leaks – a leaky faucet repair is one of the most common problems we attend to. It is also one of the main reasons people decide to replace their faucets. But if your faucet can be repaired, you don’t have to spend money on a new one.
- We ensure the problem is properly diagnosed and once we have identified the issue, we fix the leak.
- Dripping faucets
- Worn down O-rings
- Loud faucets
- Worn down gaskets
- Loss of water pressure – if your water pressure drops when using your faucet, it could be the result of a mineral build-up inside the faucet. This can be prevented with regular cleaning.
- If cleaning a faucet does not resolve low water pressure, it may be time to call a professional.
- Rusting – pay attention to signs of rust which can affect your water quality
Can You Do a Kitchen Sink Faucet Repair Yourself?
Leaky faucet repairs, be it a shower faucet repair or kitchen sink faucet repair, all depend on the initial problem. The solutions will vary, and some can be attended to on your own, whereas others will require an expert plumber.